Your Terms of Service
This Agreement was last modified on August 12th, 2016.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Winslow Community Federal Credit Union’s Website.
Winslow Community Federal Credit Union is located at:
12 Monument Street,
Winslow, ME 04901
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Winslow Community Federal Credit Union’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated Winslow Community Federal Credit Union and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Winslow Community Federal Credit Union. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.wcfcu.com/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.wcfcu.com/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.wcfcu.com/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.wcfcu.com/
Redistribute content from Winslow Community Federal Credit Union (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website Winslow Community Federal Credit Union does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Winslow Community Federal Credit Union, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Winslow Community Federal Credit Union shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Winslow Community Federal Credit Union reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Winslow Community Federal Credit Union a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Winslow Community Federal Credit Union; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to Support@ADNMaine.com.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of (cname)’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) apply when you choose to add your Winslow Community FCU (“Winslow Community FCU”) issued debit and/or credit card (“Winslow Community FCU Card”) to an external Digital Wallet product (“Digital Wallet” or “Wallet”). In these Terms, “you” and “your” refer to the cardholder of the Winslow Community FCU Card, and “we,” “us,” “our,” and “Credit Union” refer to the issuer of your Winslow Community FCU Card, which is Winslow Community FCU. “Account” means your regular shares, checking, or credit card account.
When you add a Winslow Community FCU Card to a Digital Wallet, you agree to these Terms:
- Adding Your Winslow Community FCU Card to a Digital Wallet.
You can add an eligible Winslow Community FCU Card to the Wallet by following the instructions of the Wallet provider. Only Winslow Community FCU Cards that we indicate are eligible and approved can be added to the Wallet. If your Winslow Community FCU Card or underlying Account is not in good standing, that Winslow Community FCU Card will not be eligible for addition or enrollment in a Digital Wallet. When you add a Winslow Community FCU Card to the Wallet, the Wallet allows you to use the Winslow Community FCU Card for transactions where the Wallet is accepted, consistent with the terms and conditions of the Digital Wallet provider. The Wallet may not be accepted at all places where your Winslow Community FCU Card is accepted. You agree to include a security password on your mobile device at all times. You agree to not provide your password or other access information to any other person.
- Winslow Community FCU Card Agreement and Relationships to Other Agreements.
The terms and conditions of your Account agreement that govern your Winslow Community FCU Card remain in effect and do not change when you add your Winslow Community FCU Card to the Wallet. The Wallet simply provides another way for you to make purchases with the Winslow Community FCU Card. Any applicable interest, fees, and charges that apply to your Winslow Community FCU Card will also apply when you use the Wallet to access your Winslow Community FCU Card for transactions. Winslow Community FCU does not currently charge you any additional fees for adding your Winslow Community FCU Card to the Wallet or for using your Winslow Community FCU Card in the Wallet. The Wallet provider and other third parties such as wireless companies or data service providers may charge you fees.
- Winslow Community FCU Is Not Responsible for the Wallet.
Winslow Community FCU is not the provider of the Wallet, and we are not responsible for providing the Wallet service to you. We are only responsible for supplying information securely to the Wallet provider to allow usage of the Winslow Community FCU Card in the Wallet. We are not responsible for any failure of the Wallet or the inability to use the Wallet for any transaction. We are not responsible for the performance or non-performance of the Wallet provider or any other third parties regarding any agreement you enter into with the Wallet provider or associated third-party relationships that may impact your use of the Wallet. You agree to hold us harmless for any issue that you may encounter with your use of the Wallet.
- Notification of Lost Device or Unauthorized Access.
If you believe that you have lost your device or someone may have unauthorized access to your mobile device, you agree to immediately cancel your access to the Digital Wallet associated with the mobile device. You agree to provide Winslow Community FCU with immediate notice in the event you suspect fraud or any unauthorized access to any of your Accounts or if the device is lost or stolen – by contacting our Member Service Center at 1-855-946-2328. Upon such notice, Winslow Community FCU may disable the Winslow Community FCU Card.
- Contacting You Electronically and by Email.
You consent to receive electronic communications and disclosures from us in connection with your Accounts, Winslow Community FCU Card and the Wallet. You agree that we can contact you by email at any email address you provide to us in connection with any Winslow Community FCU Account, Winslow Community FCU Card, and Digital Wallet. It may include contact from companies working on our behalf to service your Accounts. You agree to update your contact information with us when it changes. You agree that we may also contact you by any other method and use any contact information you previously provided to us or will provide to us.
- Removing Your Winslow Community FCU Card from the Wallet.
You should contact the Wallet provider on how to remove a Winslow Community FCU Card from the Wallet. Upon notification, we can block a Winslow Community FCU Card in the Wallet from purchases.
- Governing Law and Disputes.
These Terms are governed by federal law and, to the extent that state law applies, the laws of the state that apply to the agreement under which your Winslow Community FCU Card is covered. Disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms will be subject to any dispute resolution procedures in your Winslow Community FCU Card agreement.
- Ending or Changing these Terms; Assignments.
We can terminate these Terms at any time. We can also change these Terms, or add or delete any items in these Terms, at any time. We will provide notice if required by law. You agree that posting of our Term on our website is sufficient notice and your continued use of the Digital Wallet constitutes your acceptance of our Terms, as they may be updated from time to time. We can also assign these Terms. You cannot change these Terms, but you can terminate these Terms at any time by removing all Winslow Community FCU Cards from the Wallet. You may not assign these Terms. It is your responsibility to remove your Winslow Community FCU Card from the Digital Wallet prior to transferring ownership or possession of your device. Winslow Community FCU reserves the right to refuse any transaction for any reason.
We can provide notices to you concerning these Terms and your use of a Winslow Community FCU Card in the Wallet by posting the material on our website, through electronic notice given to any electronic mailbox we maintain for you or to any other email address or telephone number you provide to us, or by contacting you at the current address we have on file for you. You may contact us at: 1-855-946-2328.
If you have any questions, disputes, or complaints about the Wallet, contact the Wallet provider using the information given to you by the provider. For questions about your Winslow Community FCU Card, then contact us at 1-855-946-2328.